10 reasons why I think I am a better role model then Justin Beiber (and I still don’t have a book or magazine made after me)
1. I’m 24 and still alive (that’s an accomplishment on its own)
2. I don’t punch people (especially 12 year olds) in the face (if called a faggot)
3. I have lived enough life to write 10 books, and yet I don’t have a memoir- how you live 13 years then get famous and have enough to write memoirs with I don’t know (oh wait, for enough money you will let anything happen).
4. I don’t want to date Kim Kardashian
5. I don’t have to announce on national TV that I need a “wing man” to meet girls- infact I can meet a girls on my own
6. When I was his age I worked a normal job making 6 dollars an hour
7. When I write about love, its from first hand experience.
8. I had a lame “emo” haircut when having a lame “emo” haircut was un-cool.
9. I can drive a car on my own.
10. I am willing to bet an indefinite amount of money that Justin Beiber will have a mug shot before I ever do.. (Unless my current passport photo counts)
K, so the kid has mad millions of dollars (most of it he probably can’t touch until he is 18), he has sold millions of albums, he is known and adored by millions of girls world wide(fuck he even plays the drums better then I do) but coooome on people, when will this burn out.
I cannot take this hype seriously, this is why I don’t 1) have to buy into it 2) feel I need to buy into it 3) want to buy into it..
If the Beibs is still at it in 10 years maybe then I will be inclined to buy his memoirs and cd’s. Maybe then he will have a clue what this world is like. And the music industry.. Oh boy, he really has no clue..
I was with a band on Island DefJam records who more or less dropped so that the money could be put up for JB… Realistically a good call on a business stand point, but what about the fuckin music.